The Conservative record:
- No vision – an unambitious plan for zero emissions by 2050, 20 years too late.
- No plan to invest in renewables to create green energy.
- Token measures on sustainable transport
The Lib Dem alternative:
- Tackling our climate emergency at the heart of all our policies – it will be too late for our children and grandchildren if we don’t.
- Rethinking transport to minimise unsustainable journeys; supporting safety with reduced speed limits, where there’s local support.
- greening new and existing homes, promoting walking and cycling, tackling air quality and demanding a healthier Hampshire for all.