The Conservative record:
- Care services cut for the most vulnerable, higher charges and more pressure on the NHS.
- No priority for public health leading into the Covid emergency.
- Underfunded support for mental health services and the impact of autism in children.
- Youth services axed, children’s centres closed.
The Lib Dem alternative:
- Preventing ill health leads to longer and more enjoyable lives and takes pressure off our doctors and NHS.
- We need to protect and enhance public health budgets and put mental health first from schools to old age.
- Rethink all our’people’services:
- Restarting youth services,
- working towards a Hampshire where food banks are consigned to history
- Celebrating elderly care as a valued part of life