The Conservative record:
- Major cuts to community groups and the arts in the middle of the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Hampshire CVS and Citizens Action targeted for new cuts
- Libraries closed and library hours cut across the County, new book purchases reduced.
The Lib Dem alternative:
- Harnessing the strength of Hampshire’s people, volunteering and working together
- Fostering for the future the spirit we saw with the arrival of Covid 19
- Encouraging and supporting our communities and thinking afresh about local services.
- That must include an end to library closures, and partnership with villages and communities for new library spaces with extended hours.